Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gains Disguised As Setbacks...

So, I have some pretty important people on my committee. At my defense, baby doctor tells me she wants me to be more ambitious. In a later convo with my chair, CDC doctor says that I should tweek my topic to what's hot in the public health world. Chair agrees, tells me it is my decision. I was worried that this would be a setback, but CDC doctor assures me that she will help me get into top journals with this topic, but I could stick to what I proposed if I wanted. So, after realizing that I could still use the database I had, I realized it made sense. If I am gonna do this thing, I might as well do it right, right? Besides, Pimp C said "Top notch h*es get the more and not the lesser!" and I definitely want the more, not the lesser. Well, to lit review I go...

L

No comments:

Post a Comment