Saturday, January 28, 2012

GO AWF BI*TCH!!!! Then bring it back....

Today is one of those days where I want to write in all caps...but I will spare you the visual aggression. So...I just did my taxes and the only way to express how I feel is by singing D'angelo's SHIT,DAMN,MOTHERF*CKER!!!!!!

Now trust, I was completely not excited about my W2s arriving, but my sis just had to rush and do my taxes. All I can say is, I need prepH and stitches to repair my asshole! So of course, this leads to a stream of thoughts that all doctoral students come upon:
WTF am I doing this for?
I could be making WAY more money if I got a job!!!
I can't do this sh*t any longer!
WDF!!!!!!!!!!!
But then you let cooler heads prevail, and realize
1. While I owe Delaware & PA, my federal taxes will pay that.
2. a normal, 5 days/wk job w/supervisors & stuff aint gonna work for me
3. Giving up is the easiest, most cowardly thing to do
4. Me finishing could inspire one more girl to choose to use their brain and not their ass to become something valuable
5. Aint nothing hotter than being called a motherf*ckin DR.

And just like that...IM FOCUSED MAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment